Osi And The Jupiter – Nights in White Satin Autumn Brigade - The Gates of Heaven T.S.I.D.M.Z. and Barbarossa Umtrunk - Barbarossa In Der MaschinenZeit Atrium Carceri and Kammarheit - Colossus Ah Cama-Sotz - Burning Souls - Brandende Zielen Le Silence des Ruines - Propheties dun Misanthrope Control - Torment Treha Sektori - Rejet Rose Rovine E Amanti - Sogni Visioni E Premonizioni Die Macht - Kraft Durch Freude
L_Amara - Nostra Signora Delle Galere Julii - Interregnum Operation Cleansweep ‎- Release Now - The Call To Die DOR - Potroha - Giblets Dahlias Tear - Adrift On The Edge Of Infinity Waldtraene - Al Daz Jar Desiderii Marginis - Bathe In Black Light La Merde - La Vie en Noir Strydwolf - Erntezeit Leger Des Heils -- Stormfagel -- De La Morte – Flammenlieder II
Danheim - Domadagr Paranoia Inducta – Into Eternal Darkness Die Weisse Jugend - Weltanschauung Genocide Organ - Khalsa Lustmord and Karin Park - Alter Barbarossa Umtrunk - Martelement de Fin de Cycle - La Cavalerie du Vril Of The Wand And The Moon - Your Love Can_t Hold This Wreath Of Sorrow Der Blutharsch And The Infinite Church Of The Leading Hand – Rejoice Julii - Rats of the Senate Heldentod - Prayers to the Sun
  Telegram   2022   2021   2020   2019   2018   2017   2016   2015   2014   2013   2012   2011   2010   2009    Neu posts Search RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Sieg  
Die Militarmusik Forum » Musik » Compilations » Compilations Series » VA - Dark Britannica (Compilation dedicated to John Barleycorn)
VA - Dark Britannica
pufa13Date: Sa, 01.11.2014, 02:13 | Post # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Uploaders
User #57
Male
Wąbrzeźno

Reg. 15.12.2013 17:08

Various – John Barleycorn Reborn (2007)

Label: Cold Spring – CSR84CD
Format: 2 × CD, Compilation
Released: Sep 2007
Genre: Electronic, Folk, World, & Country
Style: Folk, Neofolk

Tracklist:

1-01 Horses Of The Gods, The - John Barleycorn 3:56
1-02 Owl Service, The - North Country Maid 2:40
1-03 Story, The - The Wicker Man 2:31
1-04 Damh The Bard - Spirit Of Albion 4:16
1-05 Mary Jane - Twa Corbies 5:14
1-06 Andrew King - Dives And Lazarus 6:30
1-07 Triple Tree, The - Three Crowns 5:38
1-08 Sol Invictus - To Kill All Kings 5:01
1-09 Sieben - Ogham On The Hill (Remix) 4:04
1-10 Sharron Kraus - Horn Dance 3:31
1-11 Charlotte Greig & Johan Asherton - Lay The Bent To The Bonny Broom 7:55
1-12 Pumajaw - The Burning Of Auchindoun 5:44
1-13 Peter Ulrich - The Scryer & The Shewstone 5:07
1-14 Alphane Moon - Where The Hazel Grows 4:31
1-15 English Heretic - Hippomania 6:51
1-16 Far Black Furlong - Icy Solstice Eye 3:28

2-01 Anvil, The - John Barleycorn Must Die 4:37
2-02 Tinkerscuss - To Make You Stay 2:55
2-03 Straw Bear Band, The - Trial By Bread & Butter 3:37
2-04 Electronic Voice Phenomena - The Sorrow Of Rimmon 3:56
2-05 Purple Minds Of Lazeron, The - Dragonfly 4:21
2-06 Sand Snowman - Stained Glass Morning 5:56
2-07 A Lords, The - Summerhouse 5:11
2-08 Kitchen Cynics, The - The Guidman's Ground 4:19
2-09 Quickthorn - PewPew 2:33
2-10 Clive Powell - Reed Sodger 4:20
2-11 Venereum Arvum - Child 102 Willie And Earl Richard's Daughter 7:33
2-12 Drohne - Nottamun Town 6:55
2-13 Stormcrow - Gargoyle 6:16
2-14 Doug Peters - Pact 4:21
2-15 While Angels Watch - Obsidian Blade 5:07
2-16 Xenis Emputae Travelling Band - John Barleycorn: His Life, Death And Resurrection 4:51
2-17 Martyn Bates - The Resurrection Apprentice 2:31

Notes
A joint project of Cold Spring Records and Woven Wheat Whispers. A discovery of folk music from dark Britannica divided into segments of Birth and Death.

A third part of this set, "Rebirth", was available for a time as a download from the Woven Wheat Whispers website, now defunct.

Available to users only

https://www.discogs.com/user/pufa13/collection
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/pufa13

pufa13Date: Sa, 01.11.2014, 02:24 | Post # 2
Lieutenant
User #57
Male
Wąbrzeźno

Various – John Barleycorn Reborn: Rebirth (2011)

Label: Cold Spring – CSR150CD
Format: 2 × CD, Album
Released: 21 Nov 2011

Tracklist:

1-01 Magpiety - The Rolling Of The Stones
1-02 Story, The- All Hallow's Eve
1-03 Telling The Bees - Wood
1-04 David A Jaycock - Bonny Jaycock Turner
1-05 Yealand Redmayne - Oh My Boy, My Bonny Boy
1-06 Charlotte Greig & Johan Asherton - The Bold Fisherman
1-07 Steve Tyler - Tierceron
1-08 Wendigo, The - The Wendigo
1-09 Owl Service, The - Wake The Vaulted Echo (Tigon Mix)
1-10 Far Black Furlong - The East Room V
1-11 Xenis Emputae Travelling Band - Brightening Dew
1-12 Sedayne - Corvus Monedula
1-13 Straw Bear Band, The - Bear Ghost
1-14 Novemthree - Scythe To The Grass
1-15 Paul Newman - Lavondyss
1-16 James Reid - Kingfisher Blue
1-17 JefvTaon - (Digging The) Midnight Silver
1-18 Wooden Spoon - Children's Soul
1-19 Big Eyes Family Players, The - A Dream Of Fires

2-01 Sundog - Improvisation At Kilpeck, June 2007
2-02 Clive Powell - Ca The Horse, Me Marra
2-03 Mac Henderson And Grand Union Morris - Jack In The Green
2-04 Cunnan - Seven Sleepers, Seven Sorrows
2-05 Orchis - The Silkie
2-06 Twelve Thousand Days - Thistles
2-07 Novemthree - Harvest Dance
2-08 James Reid - Elder
2-09 Mary Jane - When I Was In My Prime
2-10 Daughters Of Elvin - Ognor Mi Trovo
2-11 Misericordia - De Poni Amor A Me
2-12 Venereum Arvum - Child 102 (Lily Flower Mix)
2-13 Anvil, The - John Barleycorn Must Live
2-14 Sunshine Coding - The Old Way

Available to users only

pufa13Date: Su, 02.11.2014, 22:01 | Post # 3
Lieutenant
User #57
Male
Wąbrzeźno

Various – We Bring You A King With A Head Of Gold (2010)

Label: Cold Spring – CSR100CD
Format: 2 × CD, Compilation
Released: 29 Nov 2010

Tracklist

1-01 Barron Brady - Earthen Key 3:43
1-02 Laienda - Little Drummer Boy / Anvil 5:53
1-03 Rowan Amber Mill, The - Blood And Bones (Ciderdelica Mix) 4:50
1-04 Tony Wakeford - The Devil 3:58
1-05 Kate Harrison - England 3:59
1-06 Drohne - The Hooden Horse / An-Dro 3:37
1-07 Corncrow - The Cutty Wren 3:09
1-08 Sproatly Smith - I Shall Leave You There 6:10
1-09 Tinkerscuss - Black Sarah 4:48
1-10 Cernunnos Rising - Hear It With My Heart 3:29
1-11 Mama - The Fool Of Spring 2:11
1-12 Magicfolk - Green Man 3:17
1-13 Wyrdstone - Lost At Ty Canol 4:14
1-14 Emil Brynge - Devon Dream 4:54
1-15 Kim Thompsett - Lords And Ladies 3:40
1-16 Dragon Spirit - Always Be Ours 3:57
1-17 Philip Butler And Natasha Tranter - Jack The Mommet 4:48
1-18 Touch The Earth - Ancient Landscapes 3:17

2-01 Relig Oran - Ye Mariners All 4:37
2-02 Autumn Grieve - Within Hollows 4:56
2-03 Ian McKone - Searching For Lambs 3:10
2-04 John Parker - Manningham Blues 3:55
2-05 Rattlebag - The Tyburn Sisters 2:52
2-06 Fates, The - The Song Of The Fates 3:31
2-07 Hare And The Moon, The - The Three Ravens 2:45
2-08 Kittiwakes, The - Lynx 4:10
2-09 Venereum Arvum - Robin Sick And Weary 6:25
2-10 Telling The Bees - Fithfath 3:18
2-11 Richard Masters - The Wind Knows 5:33
2-12 Demdyke - Mother Carey's Chicks 6:18
2-13 Beneath The Oak - Oh Earthly Man 4:12
2-14 Sedayne : Sundog - A Wee Brown Cow 6:24
2-15 Ruby Throat - Swan And The Minotaur (Troubled Man) 3:14
2-16 Jennifer Crook - Ribbons Of Green / The Dream Waltz (Live) 6:43

Available to users only

HuSStlaDate: Th, 14.04.2022, 15:51 | Post # 4
Colonel
Group: Moderators
User #2550
Male
Moscow

Reg. 03.05.2016 18:50

VA - Dark Britannica IV - The Forme To The Fynisment Foldes Ful Selden (2020)

Label: Cold Spring – CSR252CD
Series:Dark Britannica – IV
Format: 2 x CD, Compilation
Released: Sep 11, 2020
Style: Folk

Tracklist

1-01. Winterfylleth – Æcerbot III 5:23
1-02. Sol-De-Muerte – Bismerch My Name 3:48
1-03. Finglebone – BeFUDDLED 4:02
1-04. Tim Lane – Shadow Song (Acoustic) 4:02
1-05. Soldat – No One / No Body 4:06
1-06. The Familiars – The Shaming Of Agnes Leman 5:12
1-07. The Sound Of Antler – Niewe Tsorg 3:49
1-08. Beau – The Roses Of Eyam 4:53
1-09. PerKelt – Ailien Duinn 4:00
1-10. A Tiding Of Magpies – Oaklands 3:17
1-11. CJ Mann & Becky Sharp – Fine Lines 3:42
1-12. Thornland – Moonlight 5:20
1-13. Larynx And Claw – Lone Kimono 5:51
1-14. My Silent Wake – Light And Shadows 2:38
1-15. Peleser – From The Horse's Mouth 6:16
1-16. Robert Pitcher – The Golden Hair Of Maria Orsic (Part Two CSV 6116) 9:41
2-01. Peter Ulrich – Lammas Dance 3:17
2-02. sedayneLORE – A Country Life 3:52
2-03. Wolcensmen – Shield And Spear 5:30
2-04. Brocc – Call Of The Wild Woods 6:08
2-05. Venereum Arvum – Dragon Hills 4:53
2-06. Sixpenny Wayke – Madron Well 4:53
2-07. Alex Monk – Ilud Tempus 5:51
2-08. The Psychogeographical Commission– Fires Of London 4:25
2-09. Silver Of World Union – The Crossing 5:15
2-10. Sand Snowman Featuring Moonswift – Samhain Rain - Arise 4:06
2-11. Tim Lane & Hayley Evenett – Gallows Song 7:13
2-12. Sunshine Coding – We Build A Pyre 2:03
2-13. Coma Wall – Summer 6:34
2-14. Jo Beth Young – Rabbit Eyes 3:21
2-15. Nathaniel Mann – Whip Crack Away 3:26
2-16. Ignis Astrifer – Eldorado 8:21

We bring our dark folk series full circle on Lammas (1st August), 13 years after the release of 'John Barleycorn Reborn: Dark Britannica'. A constant theme throughout these releases has been the cyclical nature of time and the seasons, and the relationship of mankind to the natural environment, with recurrent references to John Barleycorn, personification of the harvest.

"In my beginning is my end…

Old fires to ashes, and ashes to the earth
Which is already flesh, fur and faeces,
Bone of man and beast, cornstalk and leaf…

In my end is my beginning" (TS Eliot, East Coker)

32 tracks from the cream of current dark British Folk music. Of special note, PETER ULRICH (DEAD CAN DANCE) created an exclusive track especially for this collection: 'Lammas Dance'.

Digital release: 1st August
2CD release: Friday 11th September
credits
released September 11, 2020

Compiled By – Justin Mitchell & Jo Mitchell
Mastered By – Martin Bowes
Artwork – Abby Helasdottir
"The Endless Knot" essay by: Simon Collins

Reviews:

"...an accomplished project with much to recommend it...a rich array of interpretations of dark folk... a strong line-up of tracks, balancing reverence for old forms and styles against a modern interest in musicianship and storytelling. It’s a worthwhile release with which to round off the Dark Britannica project, and as such it’s well worth the wait" (Trebuchet Magazine)

"A Dark-Folk format mixed and alternated with other influences such as Ethereal (beautiful voices), Medieval spheres reminding music of troubadours and simply Ballads.... The Folk style is created by the magic of acoustic guitar, accordion, flutes and other acoustic instruments. The vocals are mostly little stories diving the listener into a world of magic... Most of the artists are simply devoted to this music style, which in a way belongs to the British culture; it’s an ode to the history of this great country, several songs have been inspired by old poems and old songs. It also is an opportunity to discover an impressive number of less familiar - and totally unknown artists dealing with the same love for this kind of music... a sonic voyage visiting less familiar music horizons." (Side-Line)

"Turns and completion of cycles seem fitting in this finale started 13 years ago with John Barleycorn Reborn, celebrations in song of seasons, nature and life through humanity’s relationship to the natural world from an eclectic label... No two tracks sound alike, which says much for the ranging talent and spectrum. In the pioneering ‘60s, the compiled were signed to a label dedicated to their roster and more widely to something of a scene. In these more independent times, some of the acts here aren’t signed to a label at all, however, but linked by a musical style. This rich tapestry interweaving backgrounds and approaches is available with booklet, imitating ancient paper nicely.. A crafted artefact in keeping with its almost pre-industrial contents (at least in atmosphere), as if we are among ancestors." (Folk Radio)

"Auf zwei CDs kommen 32 Werke von Künstlern mit unterschiedlichen musikalischen Hintergrund genauso stimmungsvoll zusammen wie das Alte und Neue. Ob der Düsternis und Schwere verschrieben, oder mit anmutigem Lichtschimmer... "The Forme To The Fynisment Foldes Ful Selden" beschert dem Hörer eine reiche Ernte un einen üppig gedeckten Tisch, der einlädt, sich an dem Dargebotenen zu ergötzen. Ob man schon jahrelange Vertrautheit genießt mit dem, was auf einer solchen Tafel alles aufgetragen werden kann, oder dies erst neu entdeckt, die Compilation zeigt eine eindrucksvolle Bandbreite mit all jenen Facetten, die Dark Folk zu einem so einnehmenden Genre machen" (Orkus)

"Panoramiche ampie e gratificanti di un'ideale, vasta, scena di ispirazione folk delle isole britanniche, molto soffermandosi, acutamente, su formazioni o solisti di scarsa notorietà. Il tema della natura e del rapporto del comunità con essa e del tempo dettato dalle stagioni e dai suoi obblighi e rituali, non può che essere ricorrente anche nella selezione dei brani compresi in "The Forme T The Fynisment Foldes Ful Selden: Dark Britannica IV", con contributi che pienamente rispondono a canoni di genere consolidati,... ed una magnifica Lammas Dance di Peter Ulrich che naturalmente evoca, con splendida enfasi, la festa del promo agosto per la raccolta del grano" (7/8, Blow-Up)

"Volume final d’une série promettant de connaître estime, tant par son florilège, éclairé, que par la conséquence desdites collections... ce Dark Britannica IV explore une nouvelle fois l’héritage dark folk britannique tout en se maintenant dans une certaine actualité : un nombre conséquent de prises ici répertoriées date de la dernière décennie et maintient la tradition d’un son empli de brumes, poésie lugubre et noire résonance... Impossible de les citer tous, tant la compilation regorge de belles choses en quasiment cent-soixante minutes... Une somme, en même temps qu’une ode à Dame Nature et autant d’angles ouverts. Angles en forme de questionnements quant à notre rapport à tout ce qui nous entoure" (Obsküre)

"...auténticas evocaciones musicales hacia una de las etapas más trascendentales de la historia de Inglaterra... cargado de refrescantes propuestas centradas en la música tradicional y el paganismo británico... el catálogo de Dark Britannica ha ido dilatándose a lo largo de estos últimos trece años hasta convertirse en una colección conformada por cinco nutridos capítulos rebosantes de excepcionales ejemplos de música tradicional ambientada en las redes históricas del medievo inglés... Una vez más, Cold Spring ha vuelto a contar con un variopinto y nutridísimo elenco de artistas. Varios nombres de esta plétora de músicos ya aparecieron en alguna de las entregas anteriores, otros brillan por sus nuevas y epatantes aportaciones... Dos CDs nutridos de atractivas propuestas que logran sumergirnos en un contexto paralelo al nuestro cuyas puertas son abiertas por medio del recuerdo. (4/5, Nomelody)

"Nueva joya cultural y musical, esta preciosa edición en 2CD del impresionante recopilatorio musical neofolk coincidiendo con la antigua festividad pagana de Lammas (o Lugnasad, directamente relacionado con el dios celta Lug), cuyas raíces agrarias están fundamentadas en la ofrenda a las divinidades en pro de la abundancia en las cosechas y de la fertilidad... El abanico cultural que presenta el grandioso álbum “The Forme To The Fynisment Foldes Ful Selden” ha quedado ampliado con la presencia del ciclo artúrico en las páginas de su lujoso libreto... Excelsa calidad sonora que resulta perfecta para engrandecer aún más este espectacular recopilatorio musical en clave neofolk... el prestigioso sello discográfico británico Cold Spring Records vuelve a engrandecer las raíces culturales de la escena neofolk con la publicación de este recopilatorio musical de culto" (Lux Atenea)

"...il tema ricorrente di queste gustose raccolte ha sempre ruotato attorno alla natura ciclica del tempo e delle stagioni, nonché al rapporto dell'uomo con l'ambiente naturale, con ripetuti riferimenti a quel John Barleycorn che è la personificazione della mietitura... coprendo l'intero spettro delle sonorità folkloriche d'Albione, dalle interpretazioni più tradizionali a quelle più cantautorali, sino alle derive più oscure e "psych"... Un ciclo di compilation da collezionare - incluso questo capitolo finale, ovviamente - per chiunque si dica amante del suono folk, e soprattutto per coloro i quali desiderano andare alle radici della tradizione musicale folklorica britannica" (Darkroom)

© all rights reserved

Discogs | Bandcamp

CBR 320 Kbps | 358 Mb Available to users only

FLAC, image+cue | 896 Mb Available to users only

Die Militarmusik Forum » Musik » Compilations » Compilations Series » VA - Dark Britannica (Compilation dedicated to John Barleycorn)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

free counters

paypal account - Mekhanizm
донаты в юмани/яндекс-деньги - 410 0126 3714 0977
inhermanland-files    
Insignia
I Sieg, II radiola, III sonnenatale, lomin, insomnia, no1Z1e, HuSStla, PsychologischeM, Mekhanizm, Odal, All...
I lomin, II Sieg, III insomnia, radiola, Mekhanizm, sonnenatale, verbava, no1Z1e, destroyer, rayarcher67, All...
I Sieg, II lomin, III insomnia, Mekhanizm, no1Z1e, HuSStla, radiola, destroyer, sonnenatale, ag2gz2, All...
I lomin, II Sieg, III insomnia, no1Z1e, HuSStla, radiola, destroyer, rayarcher67, ag2gz2, sonnenatale, All...
I lomin, II Sieg, III insomnia, Mekhanizm, no1Z1e, HuSStla, radiola, sonnenatale, destroyer, saterize, All...
Food
I insomnia, II Sieg, III no1Z1e, Mekhanizm, HuSStla, lomin, saterize, radiola, rayarcher67, Nyxtopouli, All...
I insomnia, II no1Z1e, III Sieg, Mekhanizm, HuSStla, lomin, Wolfram, verbava, spte7, radiola, All...
I no1Z1e, II Sieg, III HuSStla, insomnia, Nyxtopouli, lomin, Mekhanizm, verbava, YAHOWAH, spte7, All...
I Mekhanizm, II Sieg, III insomnia, no1Z1e, HuSStla, lomin, rayarcher67, CTenaH_Pa3uH, Paddy, up178, All...
Positive
I Mekhanizm, II Sieg, III insomnia, lomin, no1Z1e, radiola, sonnenatale, HuSStla, PsychologischeM, rayarcher67, All...

Most popular topics

• Your musik requests (472) Requests
  • Bizarre Uproar (99) Power Electronics
  • The Rita (99) Noise
  • Laibach (96) Martial Industrial
  • Der Blutharsch (96) Martial Industrial
  • Current 93 (94) Neofolk
  • Prurient (94) Noise
  • Arditi (90) Martial Industrial
  • Rome (89) Martial Industrial
  • Links from other sites (81) Free forum
  • Lustmord (72) Ambient
  • Nordvargr - Henrik Nor... (72) Ambient
  • Waffenruhe (71) Martial Industrial
  • Smoking room (68) Free forum
  • Of The Wand & The Moon (63) Neofolk
  • Kirlian Camera (63) Experimental Industrial
  • Death In June (61) Neofolk
  • Ministry (59) Experimental Industrial
  • Ataraxia (57) Neofolk
  • Merzbow (54) Noise
  • Bardoseneticcube (54) Ambient
  • Skullflower (52) Experimental Industrial
  • Grunt (52) Power Electronics
  • Allerseelen (50) Martial Industrial
  • raison d'être (49) Ambient
  • Sonne und Stahl (49) Martial Industrial
  • Leger Des Heils (47) Martial Industrial
  • Dernière Volonté (46) Martial Industrial
  • Internet news (46) Internet news
  • Slogun (46) Power Electronics
  • Cremation Lily (46) Power Electronics
  • Ô Paradis (45) Neofolk
  • The Grey Wolves (45) Power Electronics
  • Majdanek Waltz (45) Neofolk
  • Brighter Death Now (42) Death Industrial
  • Sol Invictus (42) Neofolk
  • Nový Svět (40) Neofolk
  • Control (40) Power Electronics
  • Barbarossa Umtrunk (40) Martial Industrial
  • Max Rider (40) Ambient
  • Throbbing Gristle (39) Experimental Industrial
  • Wappenbund (39) Martial Industrial
  • Die Weisse Rose (39) Martial Industrial
  • Theologian (38) Death Industrial
  • Melek-Tha (38) Ambient
  • Godflesh (37) Industrial
  • Stahlwerk 9 (37) Martial Industrial
  • Strydwolf (37) Neofolk
  • Trepaneringsritualen (37) Death Industrial
  • A Challenge Of Honour (37) Martial Industrial
  • Sutcliffe Jugend (36) Power Electronics
  • Atrax Morgue (36) Death Industrial
  • Kadaver (36) Power Electronics
  • Cold Fusion (36) Martial Industrial

Site
    Last forum posts
     Ulvtharm (6 p) in Experimental Industrial by saterize in 13:44 / 28.03.2024
     Die Weiße Jugend (9 p) in Martial Industrial by aleksey_petrov8727 in 11:46 / 28.03.2024
     Corona Barathri (9 p) in Ambient by aleksey_petrov8727 in 07:33 / 28.03.2024
     Californian DIVISION (2 p) in Promotion by Zukhar in 23:35 / 27.03.2024
     Marrasmaa (1 p) in Promotion by Zukhar in 04:16 / 27.03.2024
     Junta Cadre - The East is Red (1 p) in Promotion by Zukhar in 04:08 / 27.03.2024
     Ryr (20 p) in Martial Industrial by Mekhanizm in 16:02 / 26.03.2024
     Your musik requests (472 p) in Requests by Australis in 09:48 / 21.03.2024
     Apex Parasite (2 p) in Power Electronics by saterize in 18:11 / 15.03.2024
     Lustmord (72 p) in Ambient by DJAHAN in 12:22 / 15.03.2024
     Stein (12 p) in Neofolk by Wolfram in 04:01 / 08.03.2024
     Nový Svět (40 p) in Neofolk by schraube in 10:46 / 07.03.2024
     Ministry (59 p) in Experimental Industrial by Mekhanizm in 22:57 / 04.03.2024
     Gealdýr (11 p) in Neofolk by aleksey_petrov8727 in 18:08 / 03.03.2024
     Sindrome di Cotard (3 p) in Power Electronics by oprogres in 04:19 / 03.03.2024
     Anemone Tube (7 p) in Experimental Industrial by Mekhanizm in 20:59 / 01.03.2024
     Post Scriptvm (12 p) in Ambient by Mekhanizm in 20:51 / 01.03.2024
     VA - Death in Venice I,II (202... (3 p) in Compilations Series by Bunkerslut in 07:30 / 29.02.2024
     I M P L O R I N G (11 p) in Death Industrial by imploringband in 22:58 / 28.02.2024
     Larrnakh (9 p) in Martial Industrial by sonnenatale in 15:53 / 28.02.2024
     My Dying Bride (8 p) in Gothic, Doom/Death by Mekhanizm in 23:52 / 27.02.2024
     Sonne Hagal (21 p) in Neofolk by Wolfram in 20:08 / 27.02.2024
     Trollslottet (1 p) in Ambient by Wolfram in 21:02 / 26.02.2024
     Necrophorus (2 p) in Ambient by Wolfram in 20:00 / 26.02.2024
     La Merde (6 p) in Martial Industrial by saterize in 13:55 / 26.02.2024
     raison d'être (49 p) in Ambient by Wolfram in 22:25 / 25.02.2024
     VA - Tonwerk Flammenzauber 2 (... (1 p) in Compilations by wurdelak in 11:53 / 23.02.2024
     Arktau Eos (8 p) in Ambient by Wolfram in 11:13 / 23.02.2024
     Sköll (15 p) in Neofolk by Wolfram in 18:03 / 21.02.2024
     Sonar (1 p) in Rhythmic Noise by Wolfram in 19:46 / 20.02.2024

1 Mekhanizm 8757 posts
    2 Sieg 3135 posts
    3 no1Z1e 2781 posts
    4 insomnia 2070 posts
    5 lomin 1321 posts
    6 YAHOWAH 687 posts
    7 rayarcher67 583 posts
    8 destroyer 565 posts
    9 bobbyj 384 posts
    10 HuSStla 348 posts
    11 sonnenatale 325 posts
    12 oracion 321 posts
    13 Wolfram 308 posts
    14 PsychologischeM 268 posts
    15 up178 260 posts
    16 saterize 246 posts
    17 Nyxtopouli 223 posts
    18 radiola 219 posts
    19 Kelemvor 171 posts
    20 ismiPod 134 posts
    21 zobero 102 posts
    22 pufa13 78 posts
    23 DJAHAN 70 posts
    24 Odal 63 posts
    25 verbava 60 posts
    Statistics

current day users
    CIFER70 #740 GR, bleak #776 MK, lepluvier #9495 , istmi #6528 RU, hajasz1975 #6718 , casaroliraffaele80 #8017 , ectrecs #8795 , ficova #9674 ,
    Poll
    Do you streaming online music?

Results | Archive | Total votes: 431
    Свежие новости
    BBC Русская служба

Lenta.ru